Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Dream, My Future

What if you have the chance to have a glimpse of your own future? It would surely be a great opportunity. However would you be satisfied if you discovered you did not achieve the dream you always wanted to be? It surely be a great disappointment. In reality we don't have to face that problem. Because we don't hold our destiny we can only plan and dream for the future. Do you believe to the saying that whatever you want you would get if you have the determination.

Dreams when you are still a child is different from dreams you now have. That is true before I wanted to become a doctor because of the reason to help the poor but I was surely a child thinking of just helping others and they would just say thank you. Today I always dream to be a Captain of a ship. This dream of mine is not a silly dream anymore. Being a captain gives me the opportunity of having the materials that I ever since wanted to have, not just that my sole purpose was to give my family a good future. Becoming a captain also gives me the chance to really help those who are poor.

Dreams are the structure or the pillar of my future. Without it my life would have no direction. It may waste my time trying every thing in my life just to find the sole purpose of it. With my dreams they just give a meaning into my life. With every step of the way my dreams will guide me of what I should do to have a great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment