Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nothing is Easy

                After a long vacation, this first quarter is another kick start for this school year, a year of preparation for college life. There were new things I learned or discovered. Being a leader in the school and a senior student, it was a little bit hard to learn new things. With the help of some teachers and fellow students I accomplished most of my work with no failure.

                As a senior student I still have a problem with this two subjects; Math and English. I don’t know what the real reason is but I think it is because I can’t adjust on how the two teachers teach. I am not used to the way they teach so I end up unsatisfied after every lesson. Another problem I have is I don't know how to balance my school works, contest practices and my review for college admission tests in the course that I want.

                It is not easy to adjust but I really need to. I know that it would be better for me if would ask help to my fellow classmates or talk to the teacher. My solution for my second problem is only; time management. It is not too late to apply time management. It’s time for me to throw unnecessary activities away and focus on my goal. My goal of achieving and preparing for my future.

                Now as the second quarter starts it is time for me to show what I really have. I may have been discouraged a little bit this first quarter, I know I still have it inside the heart of a true Filipino that never gives up on challenges in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment