Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kannawidan is Fun!

Kannawidan festival is celebrated every year by the province of Ilocos Sur. This festivity comes so that the province of Ilocos Sur can showcase the products, talents, culture and tradition of ilocanos. An Ilocano is not just known to be a simple person but an Ilocano is a proud person, ready to showcase what creativity he has. So in this kannawidan festival you will not just see our OTOP (one town one product) but the tradition we have and also our culture. However for me the kannawidan this year is different in such a way, in my own experience.

I remember the days when I was still young, I always get bored when my mother and I go to the product stands during Kannawidan.  But this year is a different experience for me. This year not only the product stands that are present but on the other side of the stadium, there stands the two ferris wheels and other circus rides that gave fun for both children and adults. I called it fun also because of the reason that it was my first time to ride a ferris wheel and it gave me joy.


The Kannawidan Festival was very successful this year. It was a festival that was jampacked with fun activities. Nights of concerts, shows and pageant gave a reason for tourists to come and visit Region 1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment