Thursday, February 20, 2014

4th Quarter Reflection

Fourth year comes to an end. Fourth quarter is already at the ti of nearly the end. Time is surely not on our side. How would I wish we can go back rewind all the things that made this school year a happy one. I admit it Fourth year may not be the most awesome school year for me but it is the most different and unique of all. Within this quarter I felt all the pressure that I never expected I would have.

The month of January was a new beginning for this quarter but it also was the month for me to finish all the requirements needed for my college life. I went to a two-day training, two-day interview and five-day medical examination all was scheduled on school days. So this quarter precious time in school was indeed wasted. on the contrary it gave me the benefit of preparing for my college life.

As I remember when I often ask questions to the seniors before me of how fourth year life is. they are indeed correct. It is like reviewing for the next level of your life. That was really the feeling I had. For every quarter it helped me in reviewing for my entrance exams. Successfully I passed them all, the three maritime schools, and UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment