Monday, January 13, 2014

3rd Quarter Reflection

            Third quarter has already ended. Was it all enough? Did I do good on my quizzes and examination? Did I engage that much in recitations for me to have high grades? Was my subject teacher pleased in my performances?
            It is now the last quarter and last months of stay in Ilocos Sur National High School but before thinking of that I will go back to what has happened to me in the third grading period and make an evaluation.
            These past few months nothing big happened to me when it comes to my extra-curricular activities. On the other hand I had my chance in my academic part. When my other classmates are out for their trainings or workshops, I take it as an opportunity for me to shine and have many recitations.
            I enjoyed in this quarter reciting and engaging in the activities in our math subject. I did not expect that solving logarithms is fun. Before, I told myself that logarithmic equations will give me headaches but it turns not to be that way, the other way around.
            Responsibilities and duties in this quarter is not too bad also. We went out for the bigay-puso pogram of the SSG and it was successful.

            Last quarter is here, this is my last chance. Two months of preparation for college and I need to learn everything that I could use in the next level. This is no time for relaxation I need to do all things in double time. Time is really gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment